Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, edamame rice with shio-koji. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have edamame rice with shio-koji using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji:
- Take 540 ml of White rice.
- Make ready 150 grams of de-shelled Edamame or frozen edamame.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Shio-koji.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Sake.
- Make ready 5 of cm Kombu.
Steps to make Edamame Rice with Shio-Koji:
- Rinse the rice, add a piece of konbu and let it sit in water for about 30 minutes..
- Add sake and shio-koji into the rice. Add water up to the appropriate water line and cook the rice. Once the rice is done, combine the edamame and mix well..
- Shimeji Mushrooms & Edamame Flavored Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143409-shimeji-mushroom-and-edamame-seasoned-rice.
- Chicken Gomoku Flavored Rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/157055-standard-5-ingredient-rice.
- Oseki-han using a Rice Cooker. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155504-adzuki-beans-and-rice-steamed-in-a-rice-cooker.
- 'Chawan-mushi' (Steamed egg custard)..
- 'Ika-Meshi'(Grilled squid stuffed with flavored rice) using a Pressure Cooker. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143355-easy-cooking-in-a-pressure-cooker-soft-ikameshi-squid-stuffed-with-sticky-rice.
- Pond Smelt Tempura. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143530-crispy-fried-pond-smelt-tempura.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food edamame rice with shio-koji recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!