Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover thanksgiving turkey and mushroom fried rice recipe. To make leftover thanksgiving turkey and mushroom fried rice you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice:
- Take 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 of onion , diced.
- Get 2 of scallion, diced.
- You need 10 of cremini mushrooms diced.
- Take 2 cup of Brown rice, left over rice that's been refrigerated over night works best.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of avocado oil.
- You need 1 each of cayenne and chili powder tsp.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 cup of leftover turkey meat, diced..
Steps to make Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice:
- Place oil into pan or wok on high heat and sautee onion until translucent..
- In a separate pan, scramble egg, add some salt, remove and put aside..
- Put diced turkey into onion and mix. Stir fry for 5 min.
- Add rice and rest of the ingredients. Stir fry for 10 min until brown and heated through.
- Add egg last and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
What to do with Leftover Turkey: It is impressive how much leftover turkey meat you can rescue from your Thanksgiving turkey even after you think I used cauliflower rice to make it low carb. That and some leftover turkey would make for a fine dinner this evening. Psst, it's basically a caprese sandwich with lots of Never had tetrazzini? A few creative ways to use up all that leftover turkey and more. I basically did the same thing but not waffles because I was lazy about cleaning the waffle iron.
If you find this Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Mushroom Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.