Javanese Fried Rice. Japanese Garlic Fried Rice, or what we call Garlic Rice (ガーリックライス) in Japan, reminds me of my college days when I used to cook this dish over and over. I craved comfort foods like this rice dish. This Japanese fried rice recipe is the the way we like it in Maison Phelps – but it's basically a blueprint for you to add your own cooking chops to.
Follow these steps to learn how to make Japanese. Throw together a delicious Japanese fried rice that comes together in minutes from a handful of ingredients with this Yakimeshi recipe. Japanese fried rice is called 'chāhan' (チャーハンor炒飯).
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, javanese fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Garlic Fried Rice, or what we call Garlic Rice (ガーリックライス) in Japan, reminds me of my college days when I used to cook this dish over and over. I craved comfort foods like this rice dish. This Japanese fried rice recipe is the the way we like it in Maison Phelps – but it's basically a blueprint for you to add your own cooking chops to.
Javanese Fried Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Javanese Fried Rice is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook javanese fried rice using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Javanese Fried Rice:
- Take of long grain rice.
- Get of birdeye chillies (you could skip it if you don't like spicy food).
- Prepare of shallots.
- Take of garlic.
- Make ready of shrimp paste/ belacan/ "terasi".
- Take of corriander seeds.
- Take of sugar.
- Get of salt.
- Make ready of white pepper.
- Prepare of cooking oil (I use vegetable oil).
- Prepare of beef, diced and boil it first until tender.
- Prepare of bacon, diced and fry it first.
- Make ready of water.
- Get of sweet soy sauce.
- Make ready of frozen vegetables (I use frozen winter vegetables).
It is also called 'yakimeshi' (焼飯) but I remember that the word 'yakimeshi' was used by older people and younger people called it 'chāhan'. Japanese fried rice (aka 'Yakimeshi' or 'Chahan') is a simple, inexpensive, flavorful rice dish. It's made up of leftover rice, seasonings, and your choice of veggies and protein. Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat.
Instructions to make Javanese Fried Rice:
- Crushed with mortal and prestel: Chilli, shallots, garlic.
- Shrimp paste/belacan/"terasi", corriander seeds, sugar.
- Salt, white pepper. Crushed until smooth.
- Add cooking oil at the frying pan, and add the crushed spices, stir fry until fragrant.
- Add water and mix.
- Add sweet soy sauce and mix.
- Add beef and mix.
- Add bacon and mix.
- Add frozen vegetables, and mix until the vegetable thawed.
- Add rice and mix all.
- Serve it with prawn cracker, cucumber, and sunnyside egg. If you like you could add sambal oelek too..
I had a request to make Japanese fried rice so that is what I am going to do. Then add the rice and stir-fry for another half a minute. Then add the soy sauce and toss until well. Japanese fried rice is often served with grilled chicken at restaurants. My favorite variant is to use leftover roasted chicken with the fried rice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food javanese fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!