Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry & Raspberry Jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry & Raspberry Jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more you have of it, the more pleasant you will feel. Nuts, on top of improving your mood, can be a great source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry & raspberry jam recipe. To make strawberry & raspberry jam you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry & Raspberry Jam:
- Provide 500 g of raspberries.
- Take 500 g of strawberries.
- Take of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Use 1 kg of jam sugar.
- Take 1 knob of butter.
Instructions to make Strawberry & Raspberry Jam:
- Put a saucer in the freezer. Add half of each of the berries to the saucepan and add the lemon juice. Using a potato masher, mash the berries to a pulp, cook gently for around 5 minutes. Strain the berries in a sieve over a bowl, make sure to work all of the pulp through the sieve so only seeds remain..
- Tip the juice and pulp back into the sauce pan and add the sugar, stir to dissolve, then add the remaining fruit and a knob of butter. Bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 5 minutes..
- Get out the chilled saucer from the freezer and drop a bit of jam onto it, wait a couple of seconds and then push your finger through it, you’re looking to see if it wrinkles and starts to look like jam, if it does, keeping boiling the mixture and keep trying the saucer method every 2 minutes. (I find it easier to put a few saucers in the freezer at the start.).
Strawberry definition: A strawberry is a small red fruit which is soft and juicy and has tiny yellow seeds on. Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. strawberry [ˈstrɔ:bərɪ]Существительное. strawberry / strawberries. Any of various low-growing plants of the genus Fragaria of. What's New and Beneficial About Strawberries. Recent studies have examined the total antioxidant capacity (TAC) of strawberries, not only in comparison with other fruits, but also in comparison with.
If you find this Strawberry & Raspberry Jam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.