tomato fried rice. Transfer fried rice to a large bowl or platter. Drain salted tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil, and spoon over rice. Sprinkle with reserved scallion tops and red pepper flakes (if using) and drizzle with.
We have tomato fried rice quite often over here as it's my husband's favourite while growing up in Japan. Tomato egg fried rice is a great way to use leftover cooked rice while enjoying perfectly ripe tomatoes. For best results, use firm tomatoes so that the fried rice is not too mushy.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, tomato fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Transfer fried rice to a large bowl or platter. Drain salted tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil, and spoon over rice. Sprinkle with reserved scallion tops and red pepper flakes (if using) and drizzle with.
tomato fried rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. tomato fried rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tomato fried rice using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make tomato fried rice:
- Prepare of Main ingredient.
- Get of of rice or enough for 4 person.
- Make ready of tomato ketcup or more to your liking.
- Prepare of or medium tomatoes.
- Prepare of cabbage.
- Prepare of onion.
- Get of garlic.
- Make ready of ham.
- Get of sausage.
- Make ready of eggs.
- Take of more or less sugar.
- Take of Any other ingredient such as shrimps ,crab meat or chicken..
- Take of of salt (more or less to your liking as well) other alternative would be 1 teaspoon Maggi chicken stock.
Add cashews and fry them until. A deliciously sweet and savoury recipe for tomato fried rice using common pantry ingredients. This sweet tasting, vibrant looking ketchup fried rice (tomato rice) is sure to please anyone with a sweet. Omurice is a fun colorful dish that kids (and grownups) in Japan love.
Steps to make tomato fried rice:
- chop cabbage to thin slices..
- same goes for onion and tomatoes and garlic..
- marinate the sliced tomatoes in small amount tomato sauce while adding the 50 grams of sugar into it..
- dice the ham into squares ; sausage into tiny slices..
- heat some oil on the pan, high heat, then cook the ham and sausage till a darker shade of brown..
- add some oil, medium heat, pour the marinated tomatoes and all the rest into the pan and stir while using the stirrer to press the tomatoes into smaller pieces ..
- add in the slice cabbages, onion and garlic, after about 5 min add in the rice, then the tomato sauce. stir till evan..
- Try / taste test to make sure the flavour is there. If not by this point more ketcup and some sugar can be added..
- (Try some Maggi salted chicken stock or 2 pinch of salt for better result.) I used chicken stock as it add more flavour.
- After the flavour is there add the hams and sausages into the pan..
- Continue to stir carefully as 4 serving of rice might be a lot and can easily spill out..
- Lastly add the eggs into it then stir till it dries. Done!.
It's a mashup of an omelette and tomato rice, but it does take some leftover chicken and a bit of skill to. Fried rice is a triumph of resourcefulness. It's budget-friendly, all leftovers are welcome, and there's This is the weeknight fix version. There are two general approaches to fried rice, one in which the. Fry the onion gently until the onion is soft and slightly translucent.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tomato fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!