Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung).
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, village fried rice (nasi goreng kampung). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have village fried rice (nasi goreng kampung) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung):
- Take 300 gr of white rice.
- Take 1 of egg, beaten, then fried and scrambled.
- Get 4 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of candlenut, shaved/puree.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of dried shrimp paste, toasted.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready of Oil for frying.
- Get of SPRINKLED GARNISH:.
- Prepare 10 gr of anchovies, fried.
- Prepare 5 of cayenne peppers (to taste), thinly sliced.
Steps to make Village Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung):
- Saute garlic, shallots and candlenut until fragrant. Add white rice and egg, stir briefly..
- Add pepper powder, dried shrimp paste and sweet soy sauce. Stir so that all ingredients are well blended..
- Serve fried rice with a sprinkling of fried anchovies and sliced cayenne pepper..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food village fried rice (nasi goreng kampung) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!