Edamame Cream Pasta.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, edamame cream pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Edamame Cream Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Edamame Cream Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook edamame cream pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Edamame Cream Pasta:
- Make ready 1 bunch of Pasta.
- Get 1 of tea cup's worth Edamame.
- Take 1/2 can of – about 40 grams Canned tuna.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of White flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 150 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Edamame Cream Pasta:
- [For the green caterpillar decoration] Boil the edamame and secure four beans on a stick of pasta. Cut the eyes out of cheese with a straw or toothpick, and use sesame seeds or nori seaweed for the pupils..
- Boil the pasta in salt water for a minute less than indicated on the packet..
- Blend the edamame in a mixer to make a paste. Add the white sauce and consomme soup stock granules. Seefor the white sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146670-easy-quick-and-microwaved-basic-white-sauce.
- Fry the tuna and mix in the edamame paste. Gently add the pasta and just less than a ladleful of the boiling water. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to serving plates..
- Top with vegetables and parsley to finish..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food edamame cream pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!