Edamame Yuzu Hummus.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, edamame yuzu hummus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Edamame Yuzu Hummus is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Edamame Yuzu Hummus is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have edamame yuzu hummus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Edamame Yuzu Hummus:
- Take 1 cup of cooked and shelled edamame.
- Get 1/4 c. of tahini (nerigoma in Japanese).
- Make ready 3 tbsp. of yuzu juice.
- Get 1 of garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of coarsely chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil (add more if you like your hummus creamier).
- Prepare of season to taste : salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Edamame Yuzu Hummus:
- Combine edamame, tahini, yuzu juice, garlic, and herbs in food processor..
- Process until smooth. Drizzle olive oil through feed tube, continuing to process until oil is fully incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve..
- Can keep covered 2-3 days in fridge..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food edamame yuzu hummus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!