Crispy Roasted Edamame.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, crispy roasted edamame. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Roasted Edamame is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Crispy Roasted Edamame is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook crispy roasted edamame using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Roasted Edamame:
- Prepare 12 oz of bag of frozen shelled edamame.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, finely minced.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Crispy Roasted Edamame:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Optional: prepare a sheet pan by lining it with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy clean up. Place the frozen edamame in a colander and run under cold water to thaw. Drain..
- In a bowl, mix the thawed edamame, oil, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper until evenly combined. Spread the edamame mixture onto the bottom of the prepared sheet pan. Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is crispy and golden, about 15 minutes..
- Let cool on the pan for a minute, then serve!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crispy roasted edamame recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!