Cold Edamame Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cold edamame soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cold Edamame Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cold Edamame Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cold edamame soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cold Edamame Soup:
- Take 200 grams of Edamame (frozen).
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (thinly sliced).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of White flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- Get 300 ml of Water.
- Get 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Take 300 ml of Milk.
- Take 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
Steps to make Cold Edamame Soup:
- Prepare your ingredients..
- Melt the butter in a heavy pot and cook the onions. Once they've wilted, add the flour and mix well..
- Add the water a little at a time, mixing each time. Add the soup stock..
- Add the edamame and simmer on medium heat until softened..
- Once the edamame has softened, transfer to a blender and puree into a paste..
- Transfer the puree to the pot. Pour the milk into the blender, cleaning off the sides of the container with the milk..
- Heat again. Add the bay leaf and heavy cream, and flavor with salt and pepper. Cool in the refrigerator until well chilled..
- Pout into your serving dish, and garnish with heavy cream (not listed)..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cold edamame soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!