Edamame Tempra for summer noodles lunch.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, edamame tempra for summer noodles lunch. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Edamame Tempra for summer noodles lunch is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Edamame Tempra for summer noodles lunch is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have edamame tempra for summer noodles lunch using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Edamame Tempra for summer noodles lunch:
- Take 1 cup of Edamame beans.
- Take 1 cup of sliced spring onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of Tempra flour(flour+baking powder +1 tablespoon rice flour).
Steps to make Edamame Tempra for summer noodles lunch:
- Put water in Tempra flour and mix. Put some ice cubes in it. Today I used frozen Edamame beans so I didn’t put ice. Put Tempra batter with spoon and fry in vegetable oil..
- Enjoy 🌼💖.
- Soumen noodle is so tasty specially in summer..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food edamame tempra for summer noodles lunch recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!