Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Today, tofu is still found plentifully on menus and in a wide range of dishes. Tofu itself has modest flavor, so it easily lends in meat-substitute quality to a range of dishes both savory and sweet.
You can use other tofu if you like. You make use of whatever available in the refrigerator when you get hungry. Authentic Szechuan style mapo tofu is one of the branding dishes of Szechuan cuisine.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chinese style tofu & shrimp with fermented bean paste. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Today, tofu is still found plentifully on menus and in a wide range of dishes. Tofu itself has modest flavor, so it easily lends in meat-substitute quality to a range of dishes both savory and sweet.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chinese style tofu & shrimp with fermented bean paste using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste:
- Make ready 300 g of White Tofu.
- Make ready 250 g of Shrimp (Medium Size).
- Make ready 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Shallots.
- Prepare 3 of Green Chilli Pepper (Jalapeno Works Fine).
- Prepare 3 of Red Chilli Pepper.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Take of Green Onion (Optional).
- Take 1 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce.
- Get 1 Tsp of White Pepper (Ground).
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Powdered Mushroom Broth.
- Get 1 Cube of Powdered Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Fermented Bean (Usualy In a Bottle / Jar).
It is spicy, numbing, hot, aromatic and tender. Making the yummiest mapo tofu at home for several bowls of steamed rice. This Crispy Tofu In Chinese Garlic Sauce is delicious with tons of flavor. Prepared Crispy Tofu in Chinese Garlic Sauce Sunday evening to snack on.
Steps to make Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste:
- Please Support Me By Visiting, Comment, Like & Subscribe to My Channel if You Like This Recipe & For More Recipe… https://youtu.be/n0EWdXAxwjo.
- Diced The Tofu & Deep Fried Until Golden Brown. Then, Drain The Excess Oil With a Strainer or Paper Towel..
- Prepare the Shrimp. Slice In The Middle And Remove The Veins. Then, Cut All The Vegetables, Finely Minced The Garlic, Slice The Shallots, Diagonaly Slice Green Chilli Pepper & Red Chilli Pepper, Peel Half of The Onion And Slice..
- Add 2 Tbsp of Fermented Bean (Taucheo In Chinese) Into a Mortar & Pestle, And Pound It Until The Beans Turn Into a Fine Paste..
- Heat Around 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil & Saute The Garlic & Onion, Followed By the Rest of the Vegetables, And Cook For About 2 Minutes..
- Add the Fermented Bean Paste & Stir With the Vegetables, Then Add the Shrimp And Stir Again..
- After The Shrimp Turn A Little bit Pink, Add 1 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce, 1 Cube of Powdered Chicken Broth, 1 Tsp Powdered Mushroom Broth, 1 Tsp Salt, 2 Tsp Sugar, 50ml Water, And Stir Well. This is the Picture of Powdered Mushroom Broth, You Can Find it At Any Asian Market. This is a Subtitute for MSG, its Healhtier Because it Makes from Mushroom Broth..
- Put Back the Tofu Into the Pan, And Add 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce, Stir & Cook For 2 Minutes. And Move to the Serving Bowl.
- For Optional Green Onion, Just Slice Them Diagonaly / Long. And Toss Them Into the Serving Bowl & Mix Well (Like a Salad) While it Still Hot..
- Your Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste Is Ready to Served..
- I Hope You Enjoy This Recipe. ^_^.
Sunday is always a day of indulgence and we have our lunch late afternoon. Braised Tofu is an authentic Chinese restaurant dish that you can easily make at home. Using silken tofu, all it takes is a quick fry and then a transfer into a hot wok. That's the key to replicating that restaurant flavor at home. Take this homestyle tofu and Mapo tofu as the most convincing examples.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chinese style tofu & shrimp with fermented bean paste recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!