Yellow Chinese Fried Rice.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, yellow chinese fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yellow Chinese Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Yellow Chinese Fried Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have yellow chinese fried rice using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yellow Chinese Fried Rice:
- Prepare of long grain rice.
- Get of sugar.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of chicken powder.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- Make ready of vegetable oil.
- Make ready of yellow food coloring.
- Make ready of water.
- Take of chopped onion.
- Make ready of each green onion sprig.
- Make ready of meat of choice (seafood, pork, chicken).
Instructions to make Yellow Chinese Fried Rice:
- First wash your rice thoroughly.
- Then cook rice normally add all the ingredients except for the onion, green onion, and meat.
- After the rice is done cooking allow it to cool to room temperature.
- In a wok or large skillet medium high heat add 2 tablespoons of oil and cook onions for about a 1-2 minutes.
- Next add in meat of choice and continue to move food around so it won't stick to pan.
- Next add in yellow rice and continue to mix and move around.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and green onions. Mix around for another 1-2 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food yellow chinese fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!