Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Gallo Pinto recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gallo Pinto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gallo Pinto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Nuts as well as various seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to realize that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have more than others. These fatty acids are vital to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. One thing you may not recognize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gallo pinto recipe. To cook gallo pinto you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gallo Pinto:
- Get 1 1/2 head of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 of chopped red bell pepper.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 3 cup of cooked white rice.
- Use 2 cup of cooked black beans.
- Take 1/3 cup of liquid from the black beans.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of Lizano Sauce.
- Use 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1 of some chopped cilantro to taste.
- You need 1 pinch of dried oregano.
Steps to make Gallo Pinto:
- Set stove to a medium heat mark. In a thick bottom frying pan with vegetable oil, toss the chopped onions and peppers until soft..
- Add minced garlic, and stir in the rice. Adjust stove temperature to high. Mix rice until it's covered with the previous vegetable mix. Cook until it's glossy and crispy..
- Add the beans and mix, add the Lizano Sauce (you can get it from any supermarket) the salt and pepper, a pinch of dried oregano and add a little of the bean broth. Add to taste..
- The less juice you put gives you a more crispy and fluffy Gallo Pinto. The more you add gives you a moist, soft and gooey consistency. It's all about your own personal choice!.
- Keep cooking and mixing until you reach the consistency you like. Mix in the cilantro. Mix and serve hot with some sides and drink coffee with it. A hearty breakfast and a good way to use up leftover rice. You can also substitute for canned beans..
If you find this Gallo Pinto recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.