Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best turkey pot pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to turkey pot pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey pot pie recipe. To cook turkey pot pie you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare turkey pot pie:
- Prepare 1 of turkey breast.
- Prepare 2 can of cresant rolls.
- You need 1 of family size bag of mixed veggies.
- Use 5 medium of size whiie potatos.
- Prepare 2 medium of oniions.
- You need 1 can of of cream of celery soup.
- Take 1 1/2 of butter.
Instructions to make turkey pot pie:
- cook turkey breast 275 for 3 hours.
- after cooled cut n cubes..put 2 da side.
- saute potatos n mixed. veggies until half cooked….then set aside.
- take dripping pack from turkey make a gravy & add can of cream of celery soup.
- also the dripping from the turkey mix all 2gether for gravy.
- after gravy is done mix in. veggies & turkey place in pan top wit cresant rolls.
- bake at 350 for 20-30 mins depending on ur oven.
Leftover turkey – transformed in a Turkey Pot Pie! Topped with a cheesy garlic bread topping, this is So smothering it in a creamy béchamel sauce for Leftover Turkey Pot Pie is an excellent way to. Use leftover turkey in this pot pie, or make it with cooked diced chicken. Feel free to use Or make the pie without the bottom crust. Cover the entire top of the pie and cut small slits to allow steam to.
If you find this turkey pot pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.