Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy BBQ beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy BBQ beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy BBQ beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
You must remember your parents telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already understand that the majority of of the vitamins you need each day can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. You will notice that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Another thing you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy bbq beans recipe. You can cook easy bbq beans using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy BBQ beans:
- Get 3 cups of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 pack of bacon (hickory smoked or original).
- Use 6 cups of water.
- Provide 1/2 of Large Fresh Onion(optional).
- Provide of Garlic powder.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Use of Brown sugar.
- Take of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
Instructions to make Easy BBQ beans:
- Some people soak their beans overnight. I'm going to be honest, I just rinse mine and sort through them, making sure there is no dirt, rocks, or debris..
- Add the rinsed beans to the pressure cooker or pot(choose a decent sized pot with a lid).
- Cut the bacon into about 1inch pieces or desired size. And add them into the beans. (I used hickory smoked this time, but I have used original and it tastes good too.).
- Add the 6 cups of water and seasonings-garlic powder, salt, and black pepper..
- Dice up the onion into small pieces and add that to the beans as well.(I almost forgot to add that part here lol you can add the onion after adding the bacon, that's what I do.).
- In the pressure cooker, cook for 30 minutes and then stir, adding water and any seasonings if necessary. Then cook an additional 30 minutes..
- On the stovetop, after it comes to a boil, turn down heat so it doesn't boil over. Let it simmer on low to medium heat, for 4-6 hours or until done. Checking periodically, stirring, and adding water if necessary. Seasonings are always to taste. So if it taste like it needs a lil more seasonings, then you can add some in..
- Drain the beans just enough for the water to cover the top of the beans, as shown in the picture..
- After the beans are done cooking. Add in the brown sugar and Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. I usually do a 3 swirl thing around the pot, with the BBQ sauce about 3x and add the brown sugar in the pot about 2x of the amount shown in the picture. But I add the brown sugar and BBQ sauce to taste as well. I don't cook many things with measurements, so my apologies..
- Mix the BBQ sauce and brown sugar into the beans real good..
- Can be served as a main dish or a side dish. Enjoy!.
They're hearty and flavorful, they meal prep well, and can be as no-fuss or as "from scratch" as you want them to be. Make this BBQ baked beans recipe from dried or canned beans. Easy BBQ Baked Beans that are comforting, slightly sweet, mildly smoky, rich, meaty, and totally indulgent. For this recipe, I slice the bacon in half. Add bacon to a pot and cook it until half crispy.
If you find this Easy BBQ beans recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.