Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mike's, "what the kale?" chef's salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's, "what the kale?" chef's salad using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad:
- Make ready of ● For The Chef's Salad [chilled produce as needed].
- Take of Fresh Chopped Crispy Kale [75%].
- Make ready of Fresh Chopped Crispy Butter Leaf Lettuce [25%].
- Take 1 of " Cubed Chopped Turkey.
- Get of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Take 1 of " Cubed Honey Baked Ham.
- Take 1 of " Cubed EX Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 1 of " Cubed Swiss Cheese.
- Make ready of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Make ready of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Take of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [clean wiped dry – not washed].
- Prepare 1 of " Sliced Cucumbers.
- Take 1 of " Extra Firm Chopped Tomatoes.
- Take 1 of " Chopped Yellow Zucchini.
- Get 1/2 of " Chopped Celery.
- Make ready 1/2 of " Chopped Carrots.
- Make ready of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- Make ready of Halved Black Olives.
- Make ready of Thin Sliced White Onions.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Radishes.
- Take of Chopped Green Onions.
- Take of Fully Drained Chopped Artichokes [in water].
- Get of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- Get of Fine Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Take of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [to taste].
- Make ready of ● For The Toppings [as needed].
- Take of Boiled Eggs Halved.
- Make ready of Fresh Garlic Croutons.
- Prepare of Real Ranch Dressing [from packet with whole milk & mayo].
- Prepare of Quality Italian Dressing [homemade is best].
Steps to make Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad:
- Mix your dressings well and chill..
- Bring your older room temp eggs to a steady boil. Then turn off heat and cover. At 18 minutes drain and refill pot with cold water..
- Chop all of your vegetables and peel your eggs..
- A spicy zesty Chef's Salad..
- Feel free to get creative with this salad!.
- Serve with sides of chilled dressings and croutons. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's, "what the kale?" chef's salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!