Yeung Chow Fried Rice.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, yeung chow fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yeung Chow Fried Rice is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Yeung Chow Fried Rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook yeung chow fried rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yeung Chow Fried Rice:
- Get of Cold and dry cooked overnight white rice.
- Make ready of eggs.
- Take of Char Siew / BBQ Pork.
- Make ready of medium shrimp.
- Take of scallion chopped.
- Get of carrot dized.
- Prepare of Some green peas.
- Prepare of Some corn dized.
- Prepare of salt.
- Make ready of white pepper.
- Prepare of stock powder.
- Make ready of garlic powder.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
Steps to make Yeung Chow Fried Rice:
- Stir fry the mix vegetables until aroma and set aside. Stir fry the shrimp half cooked and set aside. Clean the wok. Heat up wok and pour in cold oil and coat around wok and pour out the oil. This is call Long Yau to make sure the wok is well oil coated and non stick..
- Add about 3 tbsp of oil in wok and crack 3 eggs in it and lightly beaten the egg until half cooked and pour in the white rice. Let the rice sit on the egg a few seconds and spread it out so that the egg aroma can be absorb into the rice..
- Continue to stir fry the rice for 2 mins and add in the veges and Char Siew and shrimp and mix well..
- Add sesoning at this point and continue to stir fry in high heat for 2 mins until the aroma comes from the rice and quickly add in scallion and fry another 1 min to let the scallion aroma absorb into rice and serve hot..
- Make sure not to over stir fry the rice in high heat point, if not the rice will become too dry and chewy. When the rice is bouncing or dancing on the surface of the wok, means the rice is ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food yeung chow fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!