Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato pasta recipe. To make sweet potato pasta you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Pasta:
- Take 2 of Sweet potatoes which will make up about 2 cups when mashed.
- Get of (Orange flesh Sweet potatoes).
- Take 3 of Eggs at room temperature.
- Get 3 Cups of Cake Flour.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Himalayan salt.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Pasta:
- Add your sweet potatoes to water and boil for 20 minutes or until soft. Drain, peel and mash until there is no lumps. Pour cold water to speed up the cooling process. Ensure the mash has cooled down before combining the ingredients..
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, sweet potato and salt..
- Place the flour on your clean kitchen bench to make a mound, then create a well in the centre of the flour. Pour the sweet potato mixture into the well, then start incorporating the flour into it by starting from the centre of the well. Make your way to the boarder of the mound while mixing with your fingers..
- When the flour has been incorporated into the dough, knead it on your kitchen bench for about 5 minutes (that will be your daily workout) Add more flour as you go if you find the dough to be really sticky. Create a ball with the dough then cut into 4 equal parts..
- Use a roller if you do not have a pasta machine and use the pizza cutter to make Straight pasta.
- Cook straight away and enjoy with any sauce..
If you find this Sweet Potato Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.