Indonesian Seafood Fried Rice.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, indonesian seafood fried rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Indonesian Seafood Fried Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Indonesian Seafood Fried Rice is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have indonesian seafood fried rice using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Seafood Fried Rice:
- Get of white rice.
- Make ready of onion.
- Prepare of red hot chilli.
- Make ready of brocolli.
- Take of calamari squid.
- Take of meatball fish.
- Take of crab meat.
- Get of salt.
- Make ready of soy sauce.
- Make ready of margarine.
Steps to make Indonesian Seafood Fried Rice:
- chop onion, chilli, squid, meatball and brocolli.
- melt butter in a sucepan.
- put onion,chilli,squid,meatball,crab meat, and brocolli in saucepan. waitl 2 or 3 minutes, dont forget to stir.
- put rice in the saucepan, stir vigorously till everything mix together.
- add salt, soy sauce, pepper to seasoning..
- stir vigorously.
- fried rice done, and serve it.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food indonesian seafood fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!