Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, yang chow fried cauli rice – chinese style fried rice using cauliflower. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have yang chow fried cauli rice – chinese style fried rice using cauliflower using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower:
- Get of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Prepare of chopped mixed veggies (carrots, green beans, cabbage, white pechay).
- Make ready of cauliflower rice.
- Get of chopped mixed proteins (pre-cooked or leftover: chicken, tasty sausages, shrimp, scrambled egg, pork).
- Prepare of pre-fried shredded ginger.
- Prepare of Soy Liquid Seasoning (i use Knorr),.
- Make ready of Few drops of Sesame Oil.
- Take of Cooking oil for sauteeing.
- Make ready of your choice of chili/spice blend (i use Shichimi Togarashi, a Japanese chili/spice mix).
- Make ready of Himalayan Black Salt (optional).
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
Instructions to make Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice – Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower:
- Heat a little oil and sauté the onions and garlic in a pan until cooked..
- Add a little more oil and lightly fry for a few minutes: the (pre-cooked in water) sausages (choose a tasty one, it will flavor the dish. I used Hungarian sausages), chicken, shrimp, pork or whatever protein you want to add..
- Spread the chopped veggies on top and sprinkle some: salt, shichimi, pepper, fried ginger. Add your choice of soy sauce or liquid seasoning (I use Knorr) then sprinkle a little sesame oil. Sauté and mix well..
- Make sure you have squeezed out the excess water from the cauliflower rice. Add to the pan and season with black salt or salt. Mix, taste and adjust seasonings as desired by adding a few more drops of knorr or soy seasoning and shichimi/spices for more heat..
- Sauté until chopped veggies are cooked and flavors mixed in well. Serve hot..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food yang chow fried cauli rice – chinese style fried rice using cauliflower recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!