Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bi-colour Sweet Potato Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bi-colour Sweet Potato Mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bi-colour sweet potato mochi recipe. You can cook bi-colour sweet potato mochi using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bi-colour Sweet Potato Mochi:
- You need of For the filling: (each colour).
- Take 1 cup of cooked and mashed (purple/honey/japannese) sweet potatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of / 14 gr butter.
- You need of For the mochi skin:.
- Provide of Double the recipe for the skin if you make 2 colour filling.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of glutinous rice flour (¾ cup = 100 g).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water (¾ cup = 180 ml).
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar (¼ cup = 50 g).
- Get 1/2 cup of potato starch/corn starch (½ cup = 100 g).
- Provide of For dusting:.
- You need of corn starch/flour starch.
Steps to make Bi-colour Sweet Potato Mochi:
- Make the filling: steam about 4 sweet potatoes each colour. Peel the skin and mash while it is still hot. mix with sugar and butter.
- Make the mochi skin: Combine all ingredients together. pls do not omit the sugar as it will keep the mochi skin softer..
- Cover the steamer lid with a towel so the condensation won’t drop into the mochi mixture. Put the bowl into a steamer basket and cover to cook for 15 minutes. Half way cooking, stir with wet rubber spatula and cover to finish cooking. The color of mochi should change from white to almost translucent..
- Cover all work surfaces well with cornstarch; mochi is very sticky! Divide mochi mixture into small ball, dust it with corn starch/potato starch. Make sure to apply potato starch on your hands and the rolling pin too..
- Roll each dough chunk into a circle Place sweet potatoes filling in the center Fold the dough around the filling, crimping the edges together with your fingers.
- Ready to serve.
Peel the purple potatoes and place in cold water in a saucepan. Warabi Mochi: My favorite kind of Japanese mochi, dusted with delicious kinako (roasted soy powder)! Very popular in hot weather in Japan. Color yellow Texture slay (Korean glue blend) Scent sweet potato+cream Size medium Note View this post on. The texture is so much like mochi and is very fun to play with.
If you find this Bi-colour Sweet Potato Mochi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.