Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dabeli Sweet Potato Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dabeli Sweet Potato Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dabeli sweet potato sandwich recipe. To cook dabeli sweet potato sandwich you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dabeli Sweet Potato Sandwich:
- Prepare 4 pieces of bread.
- Get 2 of boiled & mashed sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 of cloves.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 4 of red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of tamarind chutney.
Steps to make Dabeli Sweet Potato Sandwich:
- Dry roast the cumin seeds, coriander seeds, clove, cinnamon & red chilli. Cool it & make a powder. Heat a pan add 1 tsp oil add chopped onion saute 1 mints. Add tamarind chutney mix well.put the mashed sweet potato &salt mix well. Saute for 1 min..
- Stuffing masala is ready.Cut the side of the bread..
- Take one bread piece stuff the sweet potato mixture cover another bread piece cut it two pieces. Shallow fry the bread with butter..
- Sandwich is ready. Spread some sev press the bread on sev. Dabeli Sweet Potato Sandwich is ready to eat. Serve with tomato & red chilli sauce..
Dabeli, kutchi dabeli or double roti (Gujarati:દાબેલી,કચ્છી દાબેલી, Devnagari: दाबेली,कच्छी दाबेली) is a popular snack food of India, originating in the Kutch or Kachchh region of Gujarat. Each component in this sweet potato sandwich recipe is seasoned really well, which makes everything pop. Put some potatoes filling over one of the slice of pav spread chopped onion and nylon Sev also sprinkle grated coconut over it close the stuffing with the other slice and press it gently now heat tawa add butter into it toast the pav in butter from both sides until it becomes crispy coat the sides of dabeli. Moroccan Sweet Potato & Lentil Stew With Kale With Evoo, Sweet Potatoes, Green Lentils, Curly Kale, Apple, Garlic Cloves, Celery, Sweet Onion, Vegetable Broth, Sherry Vinegar, Curry, Cinnamon, Cumin Powder, Coriander, Ginger Dabeli Indian burger with spicy potato filling.
If you find this Dabeli Sweet Potato Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.