Cabin Fever Fried Rice.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cabin fever fried rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cabin Fever Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cabin Fever Fried Rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cabin fever fried rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabin Fever Fried Rice:
- Make ready of Basmati Rice.
- Prepare of diced vegetables.
- Get of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Shrimp, beef, pork, chicken, etc.
- Prepare of Salt/Pepper.
- Take of water.
- Prepare of Spices/Herbs.
- Make ready of See Step 1 (Below).
Steps to make Cabin Fever Fried Rice:
- This is the time to grab the various herbs and spices you require. I used wild thyme, smoked paprika, garlic, Provence herbs, and cumin. With that said set your spices aside. No need to premeasure. Today we cook like the culinary Gods we are!.
- RICE Oil a medium sized sauté pan w/lid, wiping the pan with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Add the rice, water, and sprinkle in a good amount of garlic powder, and a couple pinches thyme. Cover, set to high heat and allow to boil on high for 3-5 minutes. Give the rice a shake and turn the heat down to low, and let all the moisture cook away. Remove from burner, and allow rice time to steam..
- VEGETABLES While the rice finishes steaming, place a medium sized sauté pan on high heat and throw the vegetables into the pan. Oil the veg with your choice of oil and cook until veg is tender. Add a pinch of salt, and whatever other spices you choose at this time. Cover & set aside allowing dried spices a chance to reconstitute, and flavors to mingle. At this juncture I added most of my spice selection to the sautés veg..
- Protein of Choice This is where you cook your protein the way you want! I sautéd mine, using ground beef, frozen onion, and salt. When cooked thoroughly, I added a bit of cumin, garlic, salt, black pepper, ginger and a touch of soy sauce. Drain off most of the fat, leaving the residual will help coat the super dry rice we made in a lovely flavor..
- Lastly, in a large serving dish pour in the rice, and fluff it using a fork. Add the veg & protein and fold the mixture until well mixed. IMPORTANT!! Do not stir at this point, you will destroy the rice and create wallpaper paste! Trust me! Almost forgot! Now throw 2 eggs in a pan and cook em up 🙂 chop em up, and toss em in your veg. Sorry!.
- Once mixed, you may add whatever condiment or sauce you so choose! Enjoy:).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cabin fever fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!