Chapati pojo for lunch. For the first time weigh it once to give you an idea of how much it is and how many. Soft and Smooth Chapati Preparation Method In Telugu. Special Andhra Recipes, Telugu Recipes, Indian Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes.
When I was young, I remember chapathi's being made only very rarely. It was always poori that was made regularly. The chapathi dough was mixed with a good amount of oil for.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chapati pojo for lunch. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
For the first time weigh it once to give you an idea of how much it is and how many. Soft and Smooth Chapati Preparation Method In Telugu. Special Andhra Recipes, Telugu Recipes, Indian Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes.
Chapati pojo for lunch is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chapati pojo for lunch is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chapati pojo for lunch using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chapati pojo for lunch:
- Get 1/4 kg of green grams.
- Make ready 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Take 4 pieces of clove garlic.
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 4 cups of wheat flour.
Are you stuck for ideas for healthy lunch box recipes or wondering what to pack for lunch every day? Well, I have given few delicious and practical lunch box ideas for work (office), school that are nutritious, healthy and also easy to prepare. Today we will see how to make chapati rolls with a. Chapati (also spelled chapathi) is an Indian flat bread that is a staple in North India and Pakistan, although today it has also made its way to South India.
Instructions to make Chapati pojo for lunch:
- Pre boil green grams.
- Mix wheat flour with salt.
- Add pre heated oil.
- Add water and knead dough till smooth.
- Cut dough into small pieces spread them apply oil then reroll them and cover them for about 20 minutes.
- Heat oil then add chopped onion fry till brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes to the mixture with salt to taste.
- Add ground garlic.
- Add the pre boiled green grams to the mixture stir until the mixture is of thick consistency.
- Spread the rolled pieces of dough and place the chapati on a hot pan.
- Once brown turn on the other side and apply oil.
- Turn the other brown side and apply oil then turn it again to dry the oil.
- Once done serve hot chapatis with pojo yummy.
Like most Indian food, it's meant to be served alongside a variety of different dishes. We can't resist a warm chapati with our favourite curry. This traditional Indian side dish is easier than you think and only takes a handful of ingredients. Put on a plate and keep warm while you cook the rest of the chapatis. Garnish with cilantro and serve hot or put in lunch box.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chapati pojo for lunch recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!