Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Gulabjamuns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Gulabjamuns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato gulabjamuns recipe. You can cook sweet potato gulabjamuns using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Gulabjamuns:
- You need 1 cup of Sweet Potato (Boiled and mashed.
- Get 2 tbsp of All Purpose flour (Maida).
- Get 2 tbsp of DRY FRUITS powder.
- Get 1 cup of Sugar for making sugar syrup.
- Prepare 2 cup of water for making sugar syrup.
- Use of Ghee for frying the Gulabjamuns.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Rose water.
- Provide 12-15 of threads Saffron.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Gulabjamuns:
- Take a vessel add water and sugar and make the sugar syrup. Then switch off the flame and add saffron, Rose water, and cardamom powder to it and keep it aside..
- Take a mixing bowl add Mashed sweet potatoes then add dry fruits powder, All purpose flour (Maida), little salt and make it a dough..
- Make small balls out of the dough and fry the Gulabjamuns in a low flame by stirring continuously till it attains gulabjamun colour..
- Then add the fried Gulabjamuns into the pre-prepared sugar syrup..
- Garnish it with pistachios and almonds and serve..
If you find this Sweet Potato Gulabjamuns recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.