My lunch – veg thali. This video shows how to make a tasty veg lunch Thali. The items on the menu are Paratha,Peas Pulao,Mixed Veg Kurma,Boondi Raita. This video shows how to make a special veg lunch Thali.
Learn Simple Indian Veg Thali from scratch, wherein we have taught how to prepare simple meals recipes which are pure vegetarian and can be learned and made. lunch menu ideas with step by step photo and video recipe. the thali platter would have combination of sweet, salt, bitter, sour and spicy mixed with typically each state in south india has its own variation of its thali menu, however in this post i have tried to club and generalise a simple veg south indian thali. The Veg Thali is quite extensive. My wife who was Veg loved it.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, my lunch – veg thali. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My lunch – veg thali is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. My lunch – veg thali is something that I have loved my entire life.
This video shows how to make a tasty veg lunch Thali. The items on the menu are Paratha,Peas Pulao,Mixed Veg Kurma,Boondi Raita. This video shows how to make a special veg lunch Thali.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my lunch – veg thali using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My lunch – veg thali:
- Make ready of Parwar ki sabji.
- Take 250 gms of parwar.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hing.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dhaniya jeera powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare of Mogar dal (dry).
- Take 1 cup of yellow moong dal.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of dhaniya jeera powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of hing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
It changes every day therefore not possible to say what is includes. You get (if i recollect) two or three starters, three main courses, sweets, Nans or Hii, veg Thali has unlimited starters, authentic main course dishes & few kinds of desserts. I have shown how you can celebrate a special occasion by making a Veg Thali or lunch in just one hour with whatever ingredients that are available with you. Having this all veg lunch thali this afternoon with Veg pulao served with Clockwise ~ ⏺Ghugni(yellow peas… · north indian thali recipe, easy & quick north indian veg thali for guest with step by step photo/video. bouquet of dishes assembled & served in thali. bengali thali and all.thali is complete package of food and nutrition.carbohydrate,protein,vitamin, fat and all.
Steps to make My lunch – veg thali:
- Parwar ki sabji – wash and cut the parwar. Heat oil, crackle jeera, garlic paste, hing. Mix well, then add the spices, parwar, salt. Mix well and cook it on slow flame without water. Cover a lid and check at intervals. Now when cooked, open the lid and cook till crispy. You can keep a thali over it filled with water and cook with the steam. Your sabji is ready..
- For mogar dal – soak moong dal for 1/2 hr. Now heat oil, add jeera, ginger garlic paste green chillies and hing. Mix well. Add the spices. Allow it to cook for 1 min on high flame. Now add the dal. Add 1/2 cup water or as reqd. When done garnish it with coriander leaves..
Rice is main food for carbohydrate.side dishes Today lunch idea and their recipe already I shared.so check out my channel seach video and play lists.it's easy to cook with simple ingredients. This week in Lunch Menu Ideas, for a change, I thought of presenting NorthIndian Lunch Menu. This simple lunch menu is always a huge hit in my home.. Easy Lunch Menu Recipes at home. Simple South Indian Lunch combo recipes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my lunch – veg thali recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!