Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Grandmother's Mashed Sweet Potato with Sweet Chestnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Grandmother's Mashed Sweet Potato with Sweet Chestnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my grandmother's mashed sweet potato with sweet chestnuts recipe. You can have my grandmother's mashed sweet potato with sweet chestnuts using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Grandmother's Mashed Sweet Potato with Sweet Chestnuts:
- You need 500 grams of Sweet potatoes.
- Get 250 grams of Candied chestnuts (Weight of chestnuts).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Candied chestnut syrup.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt.
Instructions to make My Grandmother's Mashed Sweet Potato with Sweet Chestnuts:
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into 1.5 cm semi-circular shapes. Then put them in water..
- Steam the sweet potatoes until soft. When you can easily pierce them with a skewer, they're done..
- Mash the steamed potatoes with a masher, then strain until smooth..
- Put the strained sweet potato in a pan. Turn on the heat, add the salt and the candied chestnut syrup, and stir over low heat for about 5 minutes..
- Turn off the heat, add in the candied chestnuts, and mix well. Once it has chilled, it's ready..
If you find this My Grandmother's Mashed Sweet Potato with Sweet Chestnuts recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.