Rajma Chawal – Favourite Lunch. And while talking of food, how could we not talk about the most delicious combination of Rajma, Chawal and Ambal. Hey foodies, today I am sharing rajma recipe in restaurant style. It is so yumm and mouthwatering.
Rajma is rich and iron and protein when it is combined with rice it is a great source of carbohydrates. So it makes a wholesome meal. It is great meal for kids lunch box too as it one of the favorite dish among the kids.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, rajma chawal – favourite lunch. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rajma Chawal – Favourite Lunch is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Rajma Chawal – Favourite Lunch is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
And while talking of food, how could we not talk about the most delicious combination of Rajma, Chawal and Ambal. Hey foodies, today I am sharing rajma recipe in restaurant style. It is so yumm and mouthwatering.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have rajma chawal – favourite lunch using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Chawal – Favourite Lunch:
- Make ready 1 cup of kidney beans (Rajma) soaked overnight, boiled.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 of black cardamoms.
- Make ready 3-4 of black peppercorns.
- Make ready 2-3 of cloves.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 2 of onion paste.
- Take 2 of tomato paste.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger+ garlic paste.
- Take 2 of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of as required Water.
- Take of For (chawal):-.
- Make ready 1 cup of rice.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
If desired, rajma chawal can be flavored with a variety of spices such as chili peppers, cinnamon, bay leaves, ginger, garlic, coriander, and cumin. Although the dish is quite simple to prepare, it takes some time because the beans are typically soaked overnight before the preparation. Rajma, a family favourite, will try your version soon. After all Rajma chawal is a favourite dish in most Punjabi homes.
Instructions to make Rajma Chawal – Favourite Lunch:
- Wash the rajma and soak in water overnight. Wash it again and pressure cook with 2 cups of water salt and turmeric. Once the rajma is soft remove it from heat, keep aside..
- Make a paste of onion tomatoes, ginger, garlic, green chilli keep aside..
- In a deep bottomed pan, heat mustard oil, add black cardamoms, bayleaf, cinnamon, clove, peppercorns, cumin seeds saute for few minutes. Add prepared paste saute for 5-6 minutes..
- Add Coriander powder, garam masala, red chilli powder, salt to taste, cook till the oil starts leaving the sides of the pan..
- Now add boiled Rajma and one cup water mix well, cook covered for 10-12 minutes..
- Ready to serve..
- For steamed cook Rice:- Wash rice in a running water, Then add large deep bottomed pan with 4-5 cup water in it. Add little salt mix..
- Once the rice is soft and double in size, strain the water..
- Allow it to air 2-4 minutes. Serve hot with Rajma..
We are no exception, I simply love this combo! and, I have my favourite Rajma During my growing up years, I and my younger sister always used to look forward to Sundays, because Rajma chawal would be the highlight of the lunch. Rajma chawal is a complete dish apt for lunch and dinners. It is made using rajma that is red kidney beans or small red beans This punjabi dish has become one of my favorites along with punjabi chole. The chawal recipe has got the gravy texture and the rajma is cooked or. Rajma Chawal is a very famous dish from north Indian cuisine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rajma chawal – favourite lunch recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!