Strawberry Love Cheesecake.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, strawberry love cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Love Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Strawberry Love Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry love cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Love Cheesecake:
- Make ready 1/2 block of Philadelphia cheese.
- Get 250 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 1 punnet of strawberries.
- Prepare 8 of digestive biscuits.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
Instructions to make Strawberry Love Cheesecake:
- Using blender, add biscuits & blend until almost fine crumbs. Can put biscuits into clear plastic bag& use rolling pin to crush biscuits if preferred..
- Add melted butter to biscuit ingredients mix and put in a round baking tray, I used heart shaped container. Press down until level..
- Leave in fridge too set for half hour or more.
- Blend strawberries and set aside..
- In a mixer or blender blend Philadelphia cheese..
- Do the same with the double cream. Then fold cream, Philadelphia cheese & strawberries together..
- Place sliced strawberries at side container on top biscuits..
- Pour in all ingredients..
- Put in fridge overnight to set. Then add cream & decorate the next day..
- Serve & enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food strawberry love cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!