Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cheese cake in pressure cooker. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cheese cake in pressure cooker using 13 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker:
- Make ready of for crust.
- Make ready 10 of Graham Crackers (I used chocolate graham).
- Make ready 4-6 T of Butter +/- melted.
- Prepare 2 t of to 1.5T Brown Sugar (to desired level of sweetness).
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt.
- Take of for batter.
- Make ready 16 oz of Philly Cream Cheese -room temp.
- Take 2/3 C of White Sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of Sour Cream (Breakstones is good) -room temp.
- Prepare 2 T of Cornstarch.
- Get 2 t of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 2 Pinches of Sea Salt.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
Steps to make Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker:
- Process graham crackers to crumbs and combine in bowl with sea salt and brown sugar..
- Mix in the butter until mixture sticks together..
- Line sides and bottom of 7 inch spring form pan with parchment paper..
- Use spoon/measuring cup etc. to pack crumb mixture in bottom to form crust..
- Place pan in freezer while mixing batter..
- For batter see below.
- Mix the Sugar, Cornstarch and Salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Put Cream Cheese in a mixing bowl and beat with a hand blender on low until broken up..
- Mix in Sugar mixture on low a little at a time, scraping down sides as needed until combined..
- Add Sour Cream and Vanilla and mix on low until combined..
- Blend in Eggs one at a time until combined on low scraping down sides as needed..
- Take pan out of freezer and pour batter in..
- Tap pan on counter top to remove bubbles. You probably won't get all of them out. When finished cover pan with aluminum foil. Doesn't need to be air tight..
- Make a foil sling by folding aluminum foil sheet into approx. 3 inch strip long enough to allow you to put the pan in and out of the pressure cooker. After it's in, fold tabs down when placing pressure cooker lid on..
- Put liner in cooker and add 1 cup of water and trivet. Turn cooker on with lid removed to bring water up to where it's just beginning to boil.
- Put aluminum foil covered pan and sling into cooker folding tabs of sling down..
- Put lid on cooker..
- Cook on high pressure for 38 minutes. This time is due to the smaller size of the spring form pan and the depth of the batter..
- Allow full Natural Pressure Release..
- Remove with foil sling..
- Uncover and admire your beautiful work..
- Chill before serving..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cheese cake in pressure cooker recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!