Mussels Shrimps with Egg Sour Fried Rice Noodles.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mussels shrimps with egg sour fried rice noodles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mussels Shrimps with Egg Sour Fried Rice Noodles is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mussels Shrimps with Egg Sour Fried Rice Noodles is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mussels shrimps with egg sour fried rice noodles using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mussels Shrimps with Egg Sour Fried Rice Noodles:
- Make ready 3 of large mussels.
- Get 6 of shrimps.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 of rice noodles.
- Make ready 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Curry powder.
Instructions to make Mussels Shrimps with Egg Sour Fried Rice Noodles:
- Prepare all the ingredients at a dish.
- Add oil and fried the mussels firstly, and the add the shrimps.
- Add the curry powder with the water.
- Add the rice noodles to the pan and add the curry powder mixture to the rice noodles and mixed them together.
- Add the egg and mixed with the ingredients and fried the rice noodles. Add a bit water if the noodles is too dry.
- Mixed all the ingredients together and add the black pepper finally. The dish is ready to serve now. Enjoy :).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mussels shrimps with egg sour fried rice noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!