Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup. Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup Super simple delish soup! This is "Faux" Pho – a faster, easier weeknight version that doesn't require hours in the kitchen! Perfect for cold and rainy nights.
When I was pregnant, I craved pho (pronounced "fuh") all. the. time. Pho is a traditional Vietnamese noodle soup made with beef or chicken broth. Just like every Italian has a different meatball.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, faux "pho" 🍜 easy shrimp noodle soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup Super simple delish soup! This is "Faux" Pho – a faster, easier weeknight version that doesn't require hours in the kitchen! Perfect for cold and rainy nights.
Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have faux "pho" 🍜 easy shrimp noodle soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- Take 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 fresh lime.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of lemongrass, beaten up (lol).
- Take 4 of thai basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 cups of seafood broth (or chicken broth works).
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp (I just used a whole bag lol).
- Get of Shanghai bok choy.
- Get 1 of carrot, shredded or match sticks.
- Get Handful of fresh green beans, cut and split in half.
- Prepare of Rice noodles (as much as you like).
- Make ready of Bowl In the.
- Take to taste of Hoisin.
- Make ready to taste of Sriracha.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh lime,.
Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup Instructions. Add your broth and bring to boil with the shrimp and green beans (as they take longer). Drain noodles and rinse until cold water. Ladle hot broth over noodles and top with shrimp, bean sprouts, and green onions.
Instructions to make Faux "Pho" 🍜 Easy Shrimp Noodle Soup:
- In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients to create a "solution" and set aside.
- In a large pot, heat olive oil and add garlic, lemongrass and thai basil cook for 2 min then add your solution mixture and mix to combine..
- Add your broth and bring to boil with the shrimp and green beans (as they take longer). Once everything has boiled for 3 min or so, add your other veggies to the pot and cook for about 5-8 min.
- Add your noodles to the pot and bring up to a boil again or until noodles are tender and serve! "Dress" your soup up with hoisin, lime and sriracha as desired (optional) Yup, that easy!!!!.
- TIP: If you and/fam are eating this all in one night then follow above. If you are planning on having left overs, I suggest cooking noodles separately and adding them to the bowl and ladle the soup onto the noodles in the bowl to prevent mushy noodles..
Serve basil, cilantro, mint, and lime wedges alongside. Pho (pronounced "fuh") is a traditional Vietnamese soup made of noodles, thinly sliced beef, and beef stock. I made a twist on the original and used chicken broth and shrimp instead of beef. Pho can be made a number of different ways. Feel free to try this with beef, tofu or even chicken.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food faux "pho" 🍜 easy shrimp noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!