Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
In terms of sitting down to an evening meal you should additionally think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you choose to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. So that you can reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren's pinto beans and ham recipe. To cook lauren's pinto beans and ham you need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham:
- You need 2 pounds of pinto beans.
- Provide 6 of ham slices (I use already cooked).
- Provide 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mustard (secret ingredient).
- Take 1 tbsp of worsteshire sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of beef soup base.
- Provide 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Use of Spices.
- Use 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- Use 1 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Get 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham:
- Soak beans for 10 mins..
- Add the water, soup base, onion garlic, mustard and all the seasonings..
- Boil for 30 minutes then turn heat to medium and put a lid on and let simmer for 4 hours or until done or Place in a crock pot on high for 3 hours or until done. Garnish with green onions and a slice of warm cornbread..
If you find this Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.