Chinese 5-Spice Powder Scented Shrimp Fried Rice.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chinese 5-spice powder scented shrimp fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chinese 5-Spice Powder Scented Shrimp Fried Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chinese 5-Spice Powder Scented Shrimp Fried Rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chinese 5-spice powder scented shrimp fried rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese 5-Spice Powder Scented Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Take of Peeled shrimp.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- Prepare of shakes Chinese 5-spice powder.
- Make ready of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Take of heaping rice bowls' worth Cooked rice (warm).
Steps to make Chinese 5-Spice Powder Scented Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Cut the bacon into 5 mm wide strips. Mix the eggs with a small amount of salt..
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry the bacon and peeled shrimp. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and remove from the pan..
- Add more oil to the pan, pour in the beaten eggs, and stir briefly..
- Add the warm rice..
- Return the bacon and shrimp to the pan, shake with the Chinese 5-spice powder, salt and pepper, then stir-fry quickly..
- Swirl in the usukuchi light soy sauce, mix and fry. Serve on a plate, sprinkle with green onion on top, and you're done..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chinese 5-spice powder scented shrimp fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!