Super Lunch: grilled corn, carrot and beef.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, super lunch: grilled corn, carrot and beef. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Super Lunch: grilled corn, carrot and beef is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Super Lunch: grilled corn, carrot and beef is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have super lunch: grilled corn, carrot and beef using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Lunch: grilled corn, carrot and beef:
- Make ready 250 gr of beef.
- Get 2 of cobs of corn.
- Make ready 1 of carrot.
- Make ready of Black pepper.
- Make ready of Honey.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Make ready of Fried shallot.
Instructions to make Super Lunch: grilled corn, carrot and beef:
- Grill corn and carrot. It takes longer time for corn to get well cooked, carrot will be cooked faster. How long? Focus on the texture. If you think it’s good enough for your teeth, that’s cooked enough..
- Put the beef on the grill pan. See, even after the carrot is cooked, the corn is still there to continue the process. The fat melted from the beef will make the corn taste richer..
- By the way, besides black pepper and salt I spread butter and honey to all the corn cobs, carrot and beef. Yummy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food super lunch: grilled corn, carrot and beef recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!