Lunch Pllatter. Your Lunch Platter stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights.
Find lunch food platter stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Ploughman's lunch platter is a traditional pub salad made with sausages or sliced meats, cheese, and any combination of mixed lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, coleslaw, or chutney.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lunch pllatter. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Your Lunch Platter stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights.
Lunch Pllatter is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Lunch Pllatter is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lunch pllatter using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lunch Pllatter:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of moong Dal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tur Dal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of masoor Dal.
- Make ready 1 of chopped tomato.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Get of as required Salt to taste red chilli powder turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of & half glass water.
- Take 4-5 of curry leaves curry leaves.
- Prepare handful of Coriander leaves.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare Pinch of hing.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of red chilli powder for tadka.
- Make ready 2 cups of rice.
- Make ready 2 glasses of water.
- Get 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 of potatoes.
- Take of as required Salt red chilli powder turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each Coriander powder and cumin seeds.
- Make ready of as required oil for frying.
A wide variety of lunch platter options are available to you, such as material, quantity, and shape. Looking for good quality lunch platter at the lowest prices? Lunches need to be quick and easy for me to put together, or I end up skipping the meal and Do you like finger foods for lunch? I'd love to hear your favorite grab 'n go.
Instructions to make Lunch Pllatter:
- Soak Dal for 15 minutes wash it add dal in cooker pressure chopped tamater green chilli salt red chilli turmeric powder add 1 glass water cover it give 3 whistles to it & mashed it put half glass water curry leaves coriander leaves boiled it 5 minutes heat oil in a pan put cumin seeds hing red chilli powder put tadka in Dal serve hot.
- Soak 2 cups rice for 15 minutes wash it put rice in a kadhai add 2 glasses water 2 tablespoons oil,salt to taste and steam it..Serve hot.
- Heat oil in pan add potato fry them put cumin seeds salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder coriander powder mix well serve hot enjoy..
Download Lunch platter stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Our Low-Fuss Lunch platters range takes the hassle out of lunch preparation. It's easy to add some fun when you all get together. Just grab a platter and watch the little kids and big kids dive in! Find the perfect Lunch Platter stock illustrations from Getty Images.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lunch pllatter recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!