Ice Cream Cake. An ice cream cake is a cake made with ice cream. These can be no-bake cakes, or may be more elaborate layer cakes with ice cream between layers of sponge cake. Cake and ice cream dessert topped with meringue — vary ice cream flavors for your signature dish.
Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. Myth: Ice cream cakes are reserved for your toddler's birthday. No mixing, measuring or baking—just layer and stick it in the freezer.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ice cream cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
An ice cream cake is a cake made with ice cream. These can be no-bake cakes, or may be more elaborate layer cakes with ice cream between layers of sponge cake. Cake and ice cream dessert topped with meringue — vary ice cream flavors for your signature dish.
Ice Cream Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ice Cream Cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ice cream cake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ice Cream Cake:
- Take 2 of Boxes (12count) Original Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- Make ready 1 of Pkg. Original Oreo Cookies.
- Prepare 1 of Box Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix.
- Take 1/3 of Jar Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping.
- Get 1 of LG. Tub Cool Whipped Topping.
Find ice cream cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Ice cream cakes, with layers of cake, ice cream, and icing, are the perfect birthday or special occasion treat. When you make one at home instead of going the store-bought route.
Instructions to make Ice Cream Cake:
- In a large ziplock bag add Oreo's and crush til small chunks. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add crushed Oreo's, pudding mix, hot fudge topping, and half of the thawed cool whip. Mix well til combined. Set aside..
- Working fast cover the bottom of a square pan with ice cream sandwiches. Then cover the top with the Oreo mixture. Spread evenly. Cover top of mixture with another layer of ice cream sandwiches. Then cover the whole top of cake with the remaining cool whip..
- Put into freezer to harden for a few hours. Take out 5-10 minutes before serving to soften for cutting. Enjoy..
This no-bake, super simple recipe is made up of three different parts. So try this Homemade Ice Cream Cake Recipe out today! Whether it's for a birthday, a BBQ, an anniversary. We all scream for ice cream…cakes! They're spectacular make-ahead desserts and can be as simple or as fancy as you please.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ice cream cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!