Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to find out, are terrific at fighting depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to improve your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Eat a few eggs to jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes recipe. To cook sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes you only need 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes:
- Prepare 3 of large baking potatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of low fat cream cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of half/half or milk.
- Provide 1 lb of lean ground beef/turkey.
- Take 1 cup of frozen carrots and peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Campbell's pot roast sauce.
- Get of Finely shredded cheddar/jack for topping.
Instructions to make Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes:
- Bake potatoes at 450 for 1 hr let cool briefly then slice in 1/2.
- Scoop out the middles don't go down to the skin you want a shell for filling.
- Take your potato insides and add to a blender, add tbsp of butter.
- Parmesan cheese.
- Cream cheese.
- 2 tbsp of half & half, remember to scrape down the sides for even combination.
- Cook ground meat this is a copper pot no extra oil needed. I'm using this tool to break up the ground beef as evenly as possible.
- Add in frozen peas and carrots.
- I'm using 1/2 cup of this sauce for the meat filling it has all the seasonings you'll need..
- Fill potato shell up with meat filling. I'm weighing mine. It held 4.5 ounces of filling.
- Place mashed potatoes in a piping bag and pipe on top of your stuffed potatoes.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes then top with shredded cheese. I used 1/2 serving on my potato it was enough.
- Here is my dinner I'm having it with a small serving of beet and kale salad.
- Here was the calorie and macro breakdown for this meal.
It's got the great flavors you love, but provides shortcuts to getting it to the table. Shepherd's Pie is one of those foods that brings a smile to everyone's face – especially when you get seconds! A deeply savoury lamb and vegetable filling topped with creamy mashed potato and a golden cheese crust, it's straightforward to make and is brilliant for. Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Baked Potatoes – Cupcakes & Kale Chips. This skillet shepherd's pie is loaded with flavorful beef and veggies then topped with fluffy and creamy mashed potatoes, then baked to perfection!
If you find this Sheppards pie stuffed baked potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.