Bengali lunch. We Take This Lunch At Purbachal Aman Ullah Hotel And Restaurant. A regular thali with veg and non veg recipe. Channa dal tauri bhaji Mutton Kosha Amra & tomato chutney.
Whether we stay in the country or far from our Motherland, we make our little community with our love for food. Its been a year since I shared a North Indian lunch menu here. After I had tried & posted my Punjabi & Gujarati Lunch Thali, I was looking forward to try Rajasthani and Bengali Lunch platters.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bengali lunch. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bengali lunch is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Bengali lunch is something that I have loved my entire life.
We Take This Lunch At Purbachal Aman Ullah Hotel And Restaurant. A regular thali with veg and non veg recipe. Channa dal tauri bhaji Mutton Kosha Amra & tomato chutney.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have bengali lunch using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bengali lunch:
- Get 500 gms of parshe fishes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onion,tomato,green chilli,ginger -garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- Get 2/3 teaspoon of turmaric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare as required of fried dal bori.
- Make ready as required of mustard oil.
- Make ready as per taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of lime for presentation.
- Make ready As needed of tomato & onion green chilli for presentation.
- Make ready 1&1/2 teaspoons of garam masala powder.
- Make ready 1 &1/2teaspoons of tomato chilli sauce.
- Prepare as required of water.
- Make ready For of Rice-.
- Take as required of rice.
- Prepare as required of water.
Husband Wife Lunch with Huge Varieties Bengali Food – Lote Fish Paturi – Chicken Kosha. Simple Bengali Home cooked Delicious Food For Lunch Mukbang Eating Show. Kitchen e Kichu Khonn: A Bengali Lunch. Bengali Lunch Menu Recipe – Vegetarian Thali List
Steps to make Bengali lunch:
- Remove the scale and cut the fishes and wash with the water. Add salt, turmeric powder, lime juice and little red chilli powder mix well with the fishes and keep aside..
- Put oil in the heated pan after the oil is boiled put fishes to the pan in high mode of the flame, fry both sides by flipping the fishes, and keep it to the bowl..
- Now put more oil to the same pan. Add jeera, when crackles put onion tomato masala to the pan. Saute for three to four minutes,when oil evaporates put turmeric powder,red chilli powder,then garam masala powder give it a mix,then add salt, half cup water to the pan, cover with the lid keep the flame of the flame in high mode boiled for few minutes then slow the flame and remove the lid put fishes and except which are for fish fry.Put fried dal bori to the gravy boil for few minutes then turn off..
- Rice:- Boil rice then strain it and keep aside. Here I have presented as one plate meal..
- Now take a plate put banana leaves then arrange fish fry, rice, salad,and fish curry to the plate,it's ready for lunch yummy lunch is ready..
Generally thread ceremony lunch happen in the afternoon. so here is a suggestion : Nun Lebu (Salt Its like one of my friend's thread ceremony. I will suggest you a few options and being bengali i am. Find bengali lunch stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Find this Pin and more on Indian by Sugandhireddy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bengali lunch recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!