Shrimp Fried 'Rice' (Konjac). Classic Shrimp Fried Rice with fresh shrimp, rice, green onions, peas, carrots, and sesame oil. Tips for making the BEST fried rice! Do you ever have leftover rice in the fridge?
I love shrimp fried rice and this is a quick and easy recipe to make – if you make the rice the night ahead! I've never had a problem with soggy rice this way – cold rice works the best. Savory wok charred shrimp fried rice tossed with shrimp, egg, and green onion, simply irresistible.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, shrimp fried 'rice' (konjac). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Classic Shrimp Fried Rice with fresh shrimp, rice, green onions, peas, carrots, and sesame oil. Tips for making the BEST fried rice! Do you ever have leftover rice in the fridge?
Shrimp Fried 'Rice' (Konjac) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Shrimp Fried 'Rice' (Konjac) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook shrimp fried 'rice' (konjac) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Fried 'Rice' (Konjac):
- Prepare 250 g of drained konjac rice,.
- Take 1 of medium egg, beaten,.
- Get 100 g of small frozen shrimp,.
- Make ready 3 of finely chopped spring onions,.
- Make ready 20 g of petit pois peas,.
- Make ready A few of drops of dark soy sauce,.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Prepare 1 of good pinch of salt,.
- Take of Vegetable oil for frying.
Fried rice at the restaurant tastes good because it has that smoky flavor from the high temperature and the seasoned wok. Shrimp Fried Rice – Why order take-out? This homemade version is so much healthier, cheaper and tastes a million times better! Now the best part about this fried rice is that it is completely customizable to your taste.
Steps to make Shrimp Fried 'Rice' (Konjac):
- Boil the drained konjac rice in salted water for 5 minutes then drain it off and set aside. I find this gives it a better texture and removes any smell from the liquid it's stored in, which can smell a bit fishy..
- Heat up a wok over a high heat then add in the prawns. Cook until the water is released, then drain it off. Add in the peas and stir fry for 2 minutes. Remove from the wok into a small bowl and set aside. Add in the beaten egg and cook until you have small clumps then place them into the bowl with the shrimp and peas..
- Add in 1/2 tbsp oil to the wok and heat. Add the egg, prawns and peas back in followed by the spring onion. Fry for a minute then add the drained konjac rice. Toss everything together. Season with a good pinch of salt, a few drops of dark soy and the light soy sauce. Stir everything together until every strand is evenly coated in the soy..
- Serve up and enjoy! :).
You can swap out the shrimp for your favorite protein – chicken, pork , or. Shrimp fried rice puts a seafood spin on this traditional dish and is delicious on its own or served with a variety of other Chinese foods. If you want to know how to make shrimp fried rice of your own, just follow these steps. This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is a major weeknight win. Traditionally cooked in a wok over high heat, Chinese fried rice is perhaps the *most* genius recipe for using up leftover rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food shrimp fried 'rice' (konjac) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!