Shrimp Fried Rice. Classic Shrimp Fried Rice with fresh shrimp, rice, green onions, peas, carrots, and sesame oil. Tips for making the BEST fried rice! Learn how to make shrimp fried rice at home just like you get at a take-out joint or restaurant!
Shrimp Fried Rice – Why order take-out? People often take this shrimp fried rice synonymous to Chinese fried rice, which is not the case. In fact, there are many different ways to prepare fried rice in Chinese apart from Young Chow fried rice.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp Fried Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Shrimp Fried Rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Classic Shrimp Fried Rice with fresh shrimp, rice, green onions, peas, carrots, and sesame oil. Tips for making the BEST fried rice! Learn how to make shrimp fried rice at home just like you get at a take-out joint or restaurant!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp fried rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Get 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- Prepare 250 gr of shrimps, peeled and deveined.
- Get 50 gr of frozen peas.
- Get 50 gr of frozen corn.
- Get 1 of medium carrot, small diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Get 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
Savory wok charred shrimp fried rice tossed with shrimp, egg, and green onion, simply irresistible. Who needs take-out when you can make this quick & tasty wok charred shrimp fried rice at home! Shrimp fried rice puts a seafood spin on this traditional dish and is delicious on its own or served with a variety of other Chinese foods. If you want to know how to make shrimp fried rice of your own.
Steps to make Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Heat the oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Add carrot, corn, and peas. Keep stirring occasionally..
- Add shrimps and cook until the shrimps change color..
- Add rice. Then season with soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Test the taste..
- Add green onions and sesame oil to get the special smell of the sesame oil. Yum! 😋.
I love shrimp fried rice and this is a quick and easy recipe to make – if you make the rice the night ahead! I've never had a problem with soggy rice this way – cold rice works the best. Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is a major weeknight win.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shrimp fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!