Shrimp Fried Rice. Classic Shrimp Fried Rice with fresh shrimp, rice, green onions, peas, carrots, and sesame oil. Tips for making the BEST fried rice! Learn how to make shrimp fried rice at home just like you get at a take-out joint or restaurant!
Shrimp Fried Rice – Why order take-out? People often take this shrimp fried rice synonymous to Chinese fried rice, which is not the case. In fact, there are many different ways to prepare fried rice in Chinese apart from Young Chow fried rice.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, shrimp fried rice. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Shrimp Fried Rice is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Classic Shrimp Fried Rice with fresh shrimp, rice, green onions, peas, carrots, and sesame oil. Tips for making the BEST fried rice! Learn how to make shrimp fried rice at home just like you get at a take-out joint or restaurant!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp fried rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Prepare 1 cup of long grain rice.
- Take 59 gms of shrimps cleaned, deveined.
- Take 2-3 of long beans chopped into 1” pieces.
- Prepare 1 of small size carrot chopped fine.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies ,slit.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 of garlic pod chopped fine.
- Take 1/2 inch of ginger chopped fine.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Get 5-6 Tbsp of canola oil.
Savory wok charred shrimp fried rice tossed with shrimp, egg, and green onion, simply irresistible. Who needs take-out when you can make this quick & tasty wok charred shrimp fried rice at home! Shrimp fried rice puts a seafood spin on this traditional dish and is delicious on its own or served with a variety of other Chinese foods. If you want to know how to make shrimp fried rice of your own.
Instructions to make Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Wash the vegetables like carrots and beans and chop them. Carrots chopped fine and beans into 1” pieces. Wash the rice and in 2 cups water boil the rice. Wash the shrimps.
- Rice should be 2/3 done. Drain and set aside.
- In a wok heat Canola oil and fry the onions to soften but not brown.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and stir for 1-2 mins. Add chopped vegetables and green chillies and stir for 2-3 mins..
- Add shrimps and stir for 2-3 mins until.
- Add rice and stir very well to mix all the vegetables and shrimps well with rice. Add salt and stir once.
- In another bowl break the egg and heat well. In another wok add 1/2 Tbsp oil and make a scrambled egg. Add to the Fried Rice.
- Enjoy the Shrimp Fried Rice hot.
I love shrimp fried rice and this is a quick and easy recipe to make – if you make the rice the night ahead! I've never had a problem with soggy rice this way – cold rice works the best. Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is a major weeknight win.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food shrimp fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!