Turkish Eggplant Salad (Baba Ganoush).
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, turkish eggplant salad (baba ganoush). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Turkish Eggplant Salad (Baba Ganoush) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Turkish Eggplant Salad (Baba Ganoush) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have turkish eggplant salad (baba ganoush) using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkish Eggplant Salad (Baba Ganoush):
- Get 500 grams of Eggplant.
- Take 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of Tahini (or white sesame paste).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of lots Parsley.
Instructions to make Turkish Eggplant Salad (Baba Ganoush):
- Cut the tops off the eggplants and cut in lengthwise halves. Coat the frying pan thinly with vegetable oil, and place the eggplants with the cut surface facing down..
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat. Add some water (about 2 teaspoons) and cover the pan. Lower the heat and steam for 20 minutes. Turn the heat off, and cook with residual heat for 10 minutes..
- Remove the eggplants from the pan. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon..
- Mince the eggplant flesh roughly, and immediately add the lemon juice..
- Season with tahini, olive oil, garlic, and salt. Add a lot of finely chopped parsley..
- Dish it up and serve..
- Enjoy it with some tortillas..
- When I had this dish at a restaurant, it was served with a scoop of yogurt..
- Lebanese eggplant salad tastes lighter, as it doesn't use any tahini..
- The Lebanese recipe uses yogurt instead of lemon juice and tahini. Chop it up roughly, or use a blender to make it a purée..
- I made mine without any garlic so that it tastes refreshing – perfect to eat during the summer..
- Make a dent and fill it with olive oil… It feels just like you're at a Lebanese restaurant..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food turkish eggplant salad (baba ganoush) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!