Baked Batata Harra fries with Baba Ganoush.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked batata harra fries with baba ganoush. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Batata Harra fries with Baba Ganoush is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Baked Batata Harra fries with Baba Ganoush is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have baked batata harra fries with baba ganoush using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Batata Harra fries with Baba Ganoush:
- Prepare of For the Fries.
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes.
- Get 2-3 Tbsps of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of minced onion.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of green chili, seeded and minced.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of fresh coriander / cilantro.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of dried coriander.
- Make ready 1/2 of a lime.
- Make ready of For the dip.
- Take 1 of small eggplant.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Get 1 of small clove garlic.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of tahini.
- Take of Juice of 1 lemon.
Steps to make Baked Batata Harra fries with Baba Ganoush:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C / 390F.
- Slice the potatoes into long, chunky fries. I suggest leaving the skins on for this recipe..
- Boil a saucepan of water and then remove from heat. Soak the fries in the water for about 20 minutes. Do not add any more heat- you just want the fries to soak, not cook. Doing this will help them to get a soft inside..
- Drain, and leave to completely dry out. (This a good time to make the dip).
- Toss the potatoes in olive oil to coat, and then add to a baking tray..
- After 20 minutes, remove from the oven. Flip the fries carefully (they are prone to breaking at this stage) and sprinkle the onion, garlic, green chili and dried spices on top..
- Return to the oven and bake for another 20 minutes. They will at this point be fully cooked. But if they aren't quite crispy enough (it depends on the strength of your oven's fan and whether there are any cool spots in your oven) I suggest grilling them for another 5-10 minutes until you get your preferred crispiness..
- Now pile them on a plate and add the cilantro/fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime juice..
- To Make the Dip Cut the eggplant in half and sprinkle salt on each side..
- Roast in the oven at 200C / 390F for about half an hour..
- Leave to cool off, until you can comfortably handle it..
- Scoop the flesh out of the skin and put into a food processor..
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until soft and creamy..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked batata harra fries with baba ganoush recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!