Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping. Discover Delicious Gluten Free Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals. After you've removed the cake from the oven poke holes in the cake. Prepare your jello as directed and pour over the cake.
Spoon in the other half of the batter and the repeat the strawberry process on top. After your one hour passes, take the cake out of the refrigerator. Frost your strawberry Jello poke cake with your whipped topping of choice and serve immediately.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, strawberry jello shortcake with whipped topping. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Discover Delicious Gluten Free Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals. After you've removed the cake from the oven poke holes in the cake. Prepare your jello as directed and pour over the cake.
Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry jello shortcake with whipped topping using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping:
- Make ready 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 1 small of Package of Instant Vanilla Pudding.
- Prepare 1 small of Package of Strawberry Jello.
- Take 1 of Fresh Strawberries (Use however many to your liking).
If you aren't quite ready to serve this sweet dessert, then cover and store this dish in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Drain crushed berries in a colander (save the juice) and spoon on one layer of shortcake, cover with second shortcake, and place drained whole berries on top. Continue stirring until the mixture begins to thicken. Add the whipped topping and stir until smooth.
Steps to make Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping:
- Bake cake as directed (sometimes I substitute water for milk to make it more moist).
- After you've removed the cake from the oven poke holes in the cake. Prepare your jello as directed and pour over the cake..
- Let the cake cool. You can either refrigerate it for 2 hours or put it in the freezer for 45 mins.
- ****Whipped Topping****.
- Make your instant pudding as directed.
- Combine the Whipped Cream and Pudding and mix together well. Don't over mix, it will make the topping thin and runny. It should be a thick consistency.
- remove your cake from the refrigerator or freezer and spread topping over it.
- Add your strawberries on top and you're done !.
- Enjoy ! :).
You can make it either in a stand mixer with a whisk attachment or in a large bowl with a hand mixer. Since this is a whipped cream based frosting, it's light and fluffy and is best served the day it's made. The jello mixture will seep down into the holes giving the cake a sweet strawberry flavor. Finally, top the cake with Cool Whip whipped topping (and fresh strawberries, if desired) before serving. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food strawberry jello shortcake with whipped topping recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!