Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baba ganoush. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baba Ganoush is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Baba Ganoush is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have baba ganoush using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baba Ganoush:
- Take 1 of medium round eggplant/brinjal.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, grated or finely minced.
- Take 1 of lemon, juice.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of Tahini paste.
- Take 1/4 of th teaspoon salt.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of fresh cilantro or basil, chopped.
- Get 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes (optional).
Steps to make Baba Ganoush:
- Slice eggplant/brinjal into 1/4 th inch rounds and sprinkle with salt and place in a colander in the sink to drain any excess liquid..
- Pre heat the oven to a high temperature..
- After 10 minutes pat dry the eggplant rounds between two towels and arrange on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of sea salt..
- Roast for 5-10 minutes, turning once or twice, until the eggplant is softened and golden brown..
- Peel the skin of the eggplant and add to a food processor. Also add lemon juice, garlic, tahini, a pinch of salt and mix until creamy..
- Add cilantro and olive oil and pulse to a fine paste..
- Adjust seasonings, garnish with cilantro and chilli flakes and Serve with bread sticks or pita chips and salad..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baba ganoush recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!