Strawberry Shortcake Bars. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. The cake layer of these strawberry shortcake bars is not your typical angel food cake. It's more like a fluffy vanilla-butter pound cake in taste.
Do in several batches if your food processor or blender is not very powerful. They'd be perfect for summer picnics, family reunions, ect. When I was a little girl, I would get so excited when I heard the ice cream truck coming down our street in the summer!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, strawberry shortcake bars. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
We Have Almost Everything on eBay. The cake layer of these strawberry shortcake bars is not your typical angel food cake. It's more like a fluffy vanilla-butter pound cake in taste.
Strawberry Shortcake Bars is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Strawberry Shortcake Bars is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have strawberry shortcake bars using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Shortcake Bars:
- Get 1 envelope of BETTY CROCKER sugar cookie mix.
- Get 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 5 tbsp of butter, room temp.
- Prepare of filling.
- Make ready 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract (if imitation use 1 tsp).
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese (8 oz).
- Get 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of strawberry preserves.
One of my favorite ice cream bars to get was the Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake. Strawberry Shortcake Bars are soft and chewy and slightly cakey cookie bars loaded with a creamy and fluffy whipped cream frosting and lots of fresh strawberries! Perfect for a potluck or when you need a delicious treat that's refreshing, too! So it doesn't *quite* feel like springtime yet, but be forewarned: the spring recipes are coming!
Instructions to make Strawberry Shortcake Bars:
- Mix flour and sugar cookie mix. add butter and cut in with a pastry knife. Should be crumbly… add 1 egg. and mix well…
- Press dough into 13×9 baking dish…bake at 350° for 15 min. edges will be brown and center will be firm…..
- Take cookie crust out of oven and let cool for 10 minutes…..
- While cookie is baking mix cream cheese (microwave for 30 seconds to get room temp) add 2 eggs… mix well….add 1/2 the sugar and vanilla…. mix well… add remained of the sugar and mix well..
- Spread on cookie crust…. place preserves in a Ziploc bag to make it easier to spread…. make 3 rows lengthwise on cream cheese layer…. take a knife and drag it through the top layer of cream cheese… bake for an additional 25 mins…. to let preserves set….
- * this resturaunts was inspired by SIMPLY DELISCIOUS.
Spread both the vanilla and strawberry crumble onto a lined cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. These Strawberry Shortcake Bars have been a long-time favorite among the adults ever since we first tried it! The super soft cake like crust perfectly combines with a light layer of cream cheese and whipped cream, topped with fresh cold strawberries. Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars are a delicious no bake dessert for a hot summer day. They taste just like the classic Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream popsicles!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food strawberry shortcake bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!