Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet potato/banana mash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet potato/banana mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato/banana mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato/banana mash recipe. You can have sweet potato/banana mash using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet potato/banana mash:
- You need 4 of almost ripe cooking bananas.
- Provide 2 of large sweet potatoes.
- Take 2 tbs of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sugar.
Steps to make Sweet potato/banana mash:
- Wash and peel bananas and sweet potatoes separately. Cut into small pieces for faster cooking..
- Put to boil first the potatoes for about 10mins then add the bananas.Add salt as you boil..
- When soft drain off excess water. Heat oil on a separate sufuria then put the bananas and potatoes. Fry for about 1 min.Reduce heat and mash with a cooking stick..
- Mash till fine.One may use a blender then put the mixture back on fire.Add sugar as you continue to turn over and over..
- Remove after about 5mins.Mould into fancy shapes and serve.Can be eaten hot with strong tea..
We often think of muffins as an off-limit food when eating Paleo, however these muffins are made with a base of mashed sweet potatoes and bananas, which are a lot healthier than refined. Boil potatoes until tender, drain and reserve. Return the pot to the stove top over medium heat. Add butter and bananas to the pot. Enjoy these bite-sized treats that are melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
If you find this Sweet potato/banana mash recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.