Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, baba ganoush. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baba Ganoush is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Baba Ganoush is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baba ganoush using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baba Ganoush:
- Prepare of Baby eggplants (or 2 big eggplants).
- Get of parsley (no need to chop).
- Prepare of cumin.
- Make ready of tahini paste (sesame seed paste).
- Take of salt to taste (i start with a 1/4 teaspoon).
- Get of lemon juiced.
- Make ready of garlic clove roughly chopped.
- Get of olive oil (about 2 to 3 tablespoons).
Steps to make Baba Ganoush:
- Preheat oven to 400. Place eggplant on a cookie sheet lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Add eggplant to cookie sheet and roast for 45 min, turning every 13 min..
- Take eggplant out and slice down the middle halfway to help the cooling process. Cool about 10 min..
- Add all ingredients to food processor. Scrape out the eggplant from its skin with a spoon into the food processor..
- Blend for 30 seconds. Check consistency. I like mine like a creamy paste. Not too thin and not too thick. Drizzle in more oil or a tablespoon of water at a time, if desired to thin out dip. When adding liquid make sure food processor is running. Taste for salt. Add more if desired..
- You really can't over process this dip, so keep going until smooth and creamy!.
- Chill for atleast an hour in fridge..
- Serve with warn pita, pita chips, carrots, celery, as a sauce to kabob skewers or in a sandwich wrap..
- Check out my kefta kabob recipe and use as a condiment!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food baba ganoush recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!